31 October 2005

Technical Difficulties

Sorry about the photo problems. I'm not a computer expert, and I'm not sure what the problem is... I got the tourney picture back up, but the go table picture is displaying funny. For now, if you click on it, you can get a better look at it. I will try to fix it ASAP.

We had a beautiful fall weekend in Rochester, the first in about three weeks. The sun was shining, the fall color was beautiful, and it was about 62 degrees out. We took the kids for a walk on the beach, down along the Genesee River and generally had a great time. Will post pics (when I figure out how it's done).

I played a few more games online and finally won my first game against a real, live person! I am very happy about that. Maybe now my confidence will start to return.

I also finally got to play ChiyoDad. After reading his blog (Which you should do, if you haven't already) I've been trying to catch him online without any luck. Thanks, ChiyoDad!

I will not be posting tomorrow as an article I wrote will be in the American Go E-Journal. If you are not a subscriber, you can check it out at http://www.usgo.org/e-journal.asp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home